Empowered parents, nourished families.
Overcome nutrition and lifestyle roadblocks and help your family to thrive.
You are a parent.
An amazing, dedicated, loving parent, who is often up at night worrying about your children’s health and happiness. You’ve done your best to gain control of your family’s well-being, but you fear that you are missing key knowledge and action steps that could truly help your children to thrive. You are absolutely willing to stray from ‘the herd’ and do something different, but right now you feel frustrated, overwhelmed and alone. It would seem so much less daunting if you had someone to support you on this journey.
Let me be the one that guides your family down the path to optimal wellness.
We’ll work perfectly together if:
- You are ready to adopt a natural family lifestyle (you would gladly ignore the doubters, tune out the nonsense, and finally just listen to your inner voice).
- You are looking for a step-by- step plan to overhaul your family’s diet and lifestyle because you need to make this happen now (you agree with the wise words of Maya Angelou: “when you know better, do better” … and you are ready to put these words into action for the good of your family)
- You want more than just consulting. You want guidance and hands-on help from someone who’s been there. Someone who understands (someone who can show you the ropes and save you the struggle of trying to figure it all out by yourself).
I am a foodie, Holistic Nutritionist, Natural Wellness Coach, and, most importantly, Mom to two beautiful boys. I am a self-proclaimed “crunchy” parent, and am proud to say that I am the “Black Sheep” amongst family and friends.
I started Fresh Start Family Wellness to mentor other outside-the-box parents who are seeking to make their own “fresh start” for their families. I believe that we have the ability to take charge of our family’s health, and in turn, create new family wellness traditions that will empower our children for life.
Fresh Start Family Wellness helps you achieve your wellness goals through:
- 1-on-1 mentorship
- Hands-on coaching
- Inspiring hands-on demonstrations, engaging workshops and seminars
I have a special place in my heart for clients who:
- are curious about the world around them, and aren’t afraid to ask questions
- would rather skip the small talk and go straight for the deep, meaningful conversation
- like to dole out random acts of kindness to brighten a stranger’s day
- don’t hesitate to join their kids in jumping in the mud puddles
- have a deep respect for good quality dark chocolate, and might even admit to squirreling the last piece away so they don’t have to share it with the kids ; )
Join me as I take you and your family on the ultimate journey along the path to wellness.