What can we do for our families?
In this blog series, we’re taking the blinders off and taking action for a better future for our families.
How do we give our kids this best chance for health and happiness given the world that we now live in?
The good news is that there are MANY things that we can do.
- We can ensure that their bodies are being fueled by the best nutrition – clean, whole foods.
- Identify and take away those foods which are doing them more harm than good.
- Recognize the many sources of toxins (in food, clothing, cleansers, personal care products, and the environment), and reduce their exposure.
- Boost their immune systems so they don’t get sick as often, and learn ways to support and heal them when they do get minor illnesses.
- Learn to use food as medicine, and natural remedies, rather than turning to harsh pharmaceuticals.
- Spend time outside, planting gardens, playing in the dirt, soaking up the sunshine, and connecting with nature.
- Give them tools like meditation and mindfulness to help lower their stress levels and help them cope with life’s daily challenges.
But how do we know which “facts” to believe? How do we decipher all of this information?
Where *do* we start to make positive changes? How do we make that crucial first step?
It can be overwhelming and confusing (hence the knee jerk reaction to resort to options 1 or 2!)
The good news is that you don’t have to do it alone.
I *did*. And trust me, you don’t want to! I created my business (Fresh Start Family Wellness), to help other families make their own “fresh start”. Minus the confusion and overwhelm.
How can we work together?
There are a few different ways that I can guide you on your journey.
For ongoing tips, guidance, and recipes, keep an eye on my Facebook page.
If you’re looking for your wellness ‘village’, please join us over at the Empowered Moms, Nourished Families Facebook group.
And when you’re ready to take the leap and want some customized, judgment-free, compassionate guidance to help you on your way, let’s chat.
My coaching packages are designed to give parents the hand-hold that they need to successfully integrate positive changes into their daily lives. I can take away the confusion and the fear, and replace it with power, confidence and satisfaction. I work one-on-one with you to answer all of your questions, and support your family’s unique priorities and needs.
Together, we create new family wellness traditions that will empower you, and your children, for life.